Keep on moving forward!

Labels: ,
This is my latest digital art. I made this as a tribute to my favorite super hero. Made him younger and more modern. I am also planning to make this as a series of arts and i will be featuring the JLA, just a plan, if time will be generous to me. It's been a while since i haven't posted anything here because i've been busy with my workloads. I am currently doing greeting card paints for my boss' new business and only got few chances to do my personal projects. I have also an on-going training in 3D animation in Cubao and striving my best to practice evrything that has been taught to us aside from being busy with other things. I think my mind is starting to be congested with so many stuffs that i am currently up to. But still, i want to stay focus with my goals in life. For now, i find it so hard to reach but i should not stop.

Visit our website: http://www.dimboxstudios.com/
My DeviantArt account: http://jgalino.deviantart.com/

0 comments:
buy posters and art prints

My Portfolio

Recent Posts


Subscribe Now: Art Of The Dreamkeeper Blogsite