DISAPPOINTED BUT THANKFUL

Labels: ,
I missed the contest but given a month of subscription.

It’s almost a week of hefty work but I still managed to do my piece for the “Show me what’s happening” contest. I was so excited and motivated to do my entry because I really want to win. It took me a lot of time thinking and researching for my concept and after I was done with everything including the art for almost a week, I found out that the contest has ended earlier than the scheduled deadline. I was so depressed, hopeless and furious! I didn’t know what to do! I exerted a lot of effort for my art but it turned out to be wasted! I still did not surrender, I went to forum and posted a complaint about the contest and surprisingly, many have replied including posts of the people who didn’t have anything to do but put some non-sensed answers and comments. Thanks to electricjonny for giving me the link to lolly, the administrator who posted the contest on this site. I left him a message and without an hour I received his reply. He did not tell me the reasons for closing the contest early but he asked for apology and gave me a ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION! Whoa! I think that is enough to calm myself.hehehe Thank you so much lolly! more power to you!
0 comments:
buy posters and art prints

My Portfolio

Recent Posts


Subscribe Now: Art Of The Dreamkeeper Blogsite