A tragic loss to our family

Labels:
Having a vacation plus book signing in Cebu but I'm not completely enjoying the moments because my lola has just passed away. I received 3 texts at 6:00 in the morning yesterday while we were in the airport and it came from my 2 sisters and my father. I was shocked that I don't even know what to react. I was seeing my friends laughing and having fun and I also smiled at them but deep inside I want to fly to Iloilo, see my lola, hug and kiss her for the last time but I can't. I don't have enough money for a plane ticket to attend her burial in our hometown in Lemery, Iloilo on Monday and I also have deadlines to finish.

If my lola Aurea can still here me, I would like to tell her that I love her so much and I thank her with all my heart to all the love that she has showered upon her grandchildren. Thank you for feeding me when I was a kid, for washing my clothes, for giving me baon, for kissing me, for sleeping beside me, for telling me that she loved me, for all the things that she did for me, I CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOLA, even if you appear in front of me right now I won't be afraid to hug you tightly and say that I LOVE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. Wherever you are, I pray to God that you'll find peace.

God bless your soul lola. Our love will always be with you until we see you again.


LOVE ALWAYS,
Jann and Family
0 comments:
buy posters and art prints

My Portfolio

Recent Posts


Subscribe Now: Art Of The Dreamkeeper Blogsite