Legendary Artists gather...


Last September 27, my artist friends, Danny Acuña, Orvy Jundis and I, together with Jun Lofamia and Ed Sajelan were invited in a small celebration at the residence of the Philippine’s Legendary Comic Artist Francisco Coching. It was pure awesomeness because I met a lot of newbie and legendary artists!



The best part was when Ms. Maribel (daughter of Coching) noticed my portfolio and asked for the Vampire sketch that she liked a lot. I don’t have the guts to object her request because, hey, she is the daughter of a well-known Philippine comic artist! It didn’t even come to my mind that she would love my works! She said that she will be adding it to her art collections composed from the artworks of new artists to veteran artists. It will be displayed in the museum which is located in her home at Parañaque.




Ma'am Maribel Coching and the artwork that I gave to her.



Attended also were famous artists Hannibal, Steve Gan, Alfredo Alcala Jr., Noli Zamora, Ding Abobot, Mr. Anceta, Nar Castro, Mario Macalindong, Loreto Racuya and many more!
0 comments:
buy posters and art prints

My Portfolio

Recent Posts


Subscribe Now: Art Of The Dreamkeeper Blogsite